Director of Human Resources
Dentco is a rapidly growing national company looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to join our dynamic team headquartered in DeWitt, Michigan. We were recently named one of Michigan's coolest places to work by Crain's Detroit Business.
The Director of Human Resources is a member of the Executive Team and is responsible for helping to cultivate and manage a respectful, effective and welcoming workplace culture. This position provides leadership, training and guidance to company employees regarding all aspects of human resource management. Must be a people person who is very approachable and highly trustworthy.
A successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a Human Resources generalist position.
- Strong background in a service industry and customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in employee relations, communication, and problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability with a strong success record in strategic planning and goal achievement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in payroll and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
This position starts at a competitive salary with a full benefit package.
To promote a healthy and safe environment for all employees and visitors, Dentco has a nicotine and drug-free hiring policy. Dentco's pre-employment process requires all new employees to be tested for illegal drugs and nicotine. Job offers for individuals with verified positive drug or nicotine screenings will be rescinded. For more information about our company visit www.dentco.com
If interested, please send your resume and letter of interest to: humanresources@dentco,com