Customer Service Coordinator
This position coordinates customer service activities relative to Dentco customers.
- Review customer requests for service to ascertain cause for service request, type of service needed, and customer location.
- Document all information regarding request for service, including pricing.
- Keep records of work orders, customer concerns and work performed for each. Follow up on all customer concerns and documents in internal software system (EQM).
- Contact field personnel to communicate information regarding service activities.
- Update customer web programs.
- Conduct monthly customer surveys as determined by the Customer Service Manager.
- Keep Director of Quality Service and Customer Service Manager advised of multiple service issues by contractor partner.
- Advise Customer Service Manager and National Accounts Manager of potential service problems that may require special attention to resolve, such as multiple sites that may be affected by one contractor partner.
- Serve as a liaison between the Quality Services Manager, customer, management team, contractor partner and any other party involved in the transaction.
- Service customer needs and complaints effectively, answers questions, explains procedures and coordinates fulfillment of requests.
- Available 24/7 to take calls and respond to customer requests, with a company provided cell phone.
- Work overtime from November through March, as weather dictates. Snow season may require an overtime schedule.
- Maintain good relationships with all areas of the company by remaining friendly and professional with fellow employees, customers, contract partners, and the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience in customer service related field
- At least three years of general customer service experience
- Demonstrated experience in employee relations, communication and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well both independently and with a team
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills including attention to detail and follow-through
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Acute listening skills to accurately and efficiently assess a given customer situation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (oral and written) in a positive and professional manner.
- At least two years of experience in the customer service field
- Knowledge of landscape and snow removal industry