Work Order Department Assistant
This position is responsible for assisting with the overall functions relating to the optimal presentation of Work Orders to the customer relative to pricing, accuracy, scope of work and meet specific SLO’s.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and reviews estimates for accuracy, updates status within EQM and flags for Customer Service Coordinator.
- Create work orders from inspection issues, proactive work orders from CPs, QSC,s and CS and dispatch to the contractor.
- Assist with processing proactive and customer generated work orders as required.
- Engages in discussion with Contractor Partners regarding estimates, pictures as required to ensure we meet our SLO timeframes.
- Enter estimate received into customer proprietary software.
- Assist with reviewing Work Orders for verbiage accuracy and ensures that verbiages matches the pricing and that scope of work coordinates with supporting digital pictures.
- Evaluates Work Order services and consolidates when and where appropriate.
- Dispatch approved work orders to contractors and obtains a scheduled completion date if requested.
- Request Work Order Base contracts to send with work order if contractor not assigned to sites or current status.
- After completion of work order follow up with contractor and track for receipt of WOV to ensure we meet our invoicing SLO.
- Source contractors for one time work orders, obtain all relevant paperwork to meet Dentco business requirements.
- Remains informed on current code ordinances and water restrictions within the industry that may affect Work Orders.
- Advise of work order process enhancements in writing including reason, format and benefit of change to the WODM.
- Assist in developing initial clean-ups if required within provided timeframes.
- Assist with customer projects.
- Maintain good housekeeping of records within our database as directed by WODM.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 2 years in horticulture or a business related field or equivalent professional commercial landscape experience required.
- Previous experience in initiating and processing customer service requests beyond the scope of the contract.
- Demonstrated experience in estimating commercial landscape projects
- Previous experience in the direct recruitment, hiring, and managing of subcontractors.
- Demonstrated experience in employee relations, communication, and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of landscape and snow removal industry is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills including attention to detail and follow-through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Two years of experience in the management of landscape and snow removal services.
- Prior experience with pricing commercial landscape and snow removal services.
- Prior experience with OSHA compliance and regulations.
- Professional certification in an industry-related field.